Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Deposits must be paid in full within 7 days from receipt of your booking.
- Deposits are 50% of the full balance.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- The final balance is due 14 days prior to the party payment can be made by BACs.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional fee if your party is outside our core area of work.
- A maximum of 15 children are allowed per entertainer.
- We have the right to change the format of our parties, including equipment used and games played.
- Any outdoor activities which our entertainers take part in will be subject to dry weather conditions, if the weather becomes wet, the party/ event will either need to be moved indoors or to a suitably dry environment.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions & it is deemed unsafe to travel, we will offer a full refund or a rescheduled date.
- Whilst customer satisfaction is always our main goal we cannot guarantee a specific performer, however this will not affect your character selection.
- All venues must be smoke and pet free.
- Parking is required at the venue, if this is limited we need to be made aware of a suitable place to park, within close proximity to avoid delays. Clients are also responsible to pay any parking charges to the chaperone on the day.
- Face Paint is discouraged around our characters.
- We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We have costumes, characters, hairstyles, jewellery and props derived from our own imagination and DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyright or name brand character.
We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyright or brand name characters. Our characters come from storybook fables that have been around a lot longer than Disney. Resemblance between our entertainers and the copyrighted characters is not intentional and is purely incidental. All clients booking us must be in acceptance that our characters are not representing licenced copyrighted characters or their stories. Please do not confuse our characters with the Walt Disney trade mark characters. The Princess Party Company has NO association with Disney or any other copyright organisations.