Terms & Conditions
Home » Terms & Conditions
- Deposits must be paid in full within 7 days from receipt of your booking. Deposits are 50% of the full balance.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless agreed by us; however we will gladly work with you to find an alternative based upon availability within a six month period.
- The final balance is due 7 days prior to the event
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash
- We reserve the right to charge an additional fee to cover fuel costs if your party is outside our core area of work.
- A maximum of 15 children are allowed per entertainer unless otherwise agreed by us.
- We have the right to change the format of our parties, including equipment used and games played.
- Any outdoor activities which our entertainers take part in will be subject to dry weather conditions, if the weather becomes wet, the party/ event will either need to be moved indoors or to a suitably dry environment.
- All venues must be smoke and pet free.
- Face Paint is discouraged around our characters
- We do not wish to violate or infringe upon any copyright laws. We have costumes, characters, hairstyles, jewellery and props derived from our own imagination and DO NOT claim to be associated with any copyright or name brand character.